To implement this program, we have formulated the following policy and related guidelines for the protection of personal information. All directors and employees shall be fully informed of and be required to observe this policy and related guidelines. Our aim is to be consistently forward by further raising our enterprise value, including also, within the context of the protection of personal information.
- We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and other laws, ordinances, regulations, guidelines, etc., related to the handling of personal information.
- We may collect personal information from individuals through proper and fair means solely for the purposes of use disclosed to them.
- We will not use personal information collected from individuals for purposes other than those initially disclosed.
- We will manage and supervise through proper means, as necessary, third parties to whom personal information may be consigned for handling or administrative purposes, to ensure that safeguards are taken to protect the confidentiality of such information. We will not provide private information collected from individuals to third parties without prior consent.
- We will appoint a personal information manager to provide appropriate training to all directors and employees, and to ensure that the importance of compliance with laws, directives and other regulations in connection with personal information are made known to all personnel. Periodic internal audits will be further carried out to determine the status of compliance.
- We will take necessary and reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized third-party access, loss, deletion, tampering or leakage of personal information collected from individuals.
- Individuals seeking the disclosure, correction, cessation of use, etc., of their personal data in our possession should personally direct their questions or complaints to the Help Desk. We will respond appropriately.